Hayward Universal H-Series
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive ‘Totally Managed’ cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards
Features on all millivolt heaters include rust-resistant water path withpolymer header assembly and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. They are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities
H-Series heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-chlorinated pools.
For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations